Welcome to our Nissan Service Center! We're glad you're here. On this page, we'll tell you about all the ways we'll help you save on service so that you can keep your Nissan vehicle at its best. Our Nissan Service Center is just north of the I-495 corridor near Lawrence, MA. So if you live south of the border (the NH border, that is), take the trip up to see us and save on service as well as taxes. One of the many benefits of being a Patriot Nissan customer includes a lifetime warranty and free one-year maintenance. Scroll below to see how the benefits keep on coming.
Your One-Stop Nissan Service Center
You need a Nissan repair specialist to carry out all services that will keep your warranty in force. But you can't go to just any place on the corner with a sign hanging out front. You need to visit an authorized Nissan Car Service Center to receive the full range of services required by the factory. Patriot Nissan in Salem, NH, is the place to go for genuine service by factory-trained technicians that have seen it all. Below are just a few of our most popular services:
- Starting/Charging System Service: Baby it can get cold outside! Make sure your Nissan vehicle is ready to go no matter what. Our battery service is a visual inspection and dynamic test of all the crucial components that need to be ready to do their job when old-man winter does his worst!
- Brake System Service: Whether your ABS light has come on or you've heard some noises that you know you shouldn't, our brake service specials will help you get the equipment you need for dependable operation. Don't put off servicing your brakes. Your safety depends on it.
- Oil Change Service: There's no need to make a mess in your driveway. Our Synthetic oil change service is fast, affordable, and comprehensive. We use only Genuine Nissan Parts & Supplies so that your vehicle performs as designed. It simply doesn't pay to go anywhere else.
- Electrical System Service: Is there a ghost in your Nissan Maxima? Probably not. If you've been experiencing inexplicable electrical problems, you may not have a spectral guest, though a visit from one of New England's smaller, warm-blooded creatures of the night may be paying you a visit. We've seen it all. We can get you going, fast!
- Transmission Service: If you've been experiencing leaks under your Nissan Altima or hard shifting on any other model, let us take a look. People avoid transmission service because they often fear the worst when the solution is usually simple. Let our factory-trained technicians put your mind at ease while our service specials put money back in your pocket.
- Exhaust System Service: That tick you hear under the hood might not be your engine! Road salts can do a number on the low-lying exhaust components of your Nissan Sentra. We've got everything that your vehicle needs to drive in and drive out in as little as an hour.
- Alignment Services: Let our tire center get you great deals on wheels while checking the integrity of your wheel/hub/steering system. Some New England potholes can swallow an unsuspecting car whole! If you've bounced over and through one of them recently, let us help you set things straight.
With convenient Nissan service hours, commuters and busy parents have plenty of time to see us Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM, with extended service hours on Saturday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Call ahead for an appointment and to ensure any loaner availability while you're here for Genuine Nissan auto service near Nashua, NH.
Patriot Nissan. Freedom From Worry
When you shop or service with us here at the Patriot Nissan Service Center, you can have confidence that the job will be done right, without hassle, by a team that is renowned for high levels of customer care. Even if you live near Derry, NH, take the trip down and see what easy Nissan maintenance is all about. Relax in leather chairs and get work done with complimentary WiFi. Enjoy cable TV, complimentary refreshments, and a room reserved especially for kids! So take a load off and keep your Nissan vehicle at its best, knowing that you've saved more than just some money!